|Terraria: Otherworld development has been officially canceled. For the time being, this wiki is being retained for historical purposes, but may be removed in the future.
Terraria: Otherworld Wiki
From Terraria: Otherworld Wiki
Terraria: Otherworld is a new spinoff game of the Terraria franchise announced by Re-Logic and Pipeworks. It has been described as an open-world sandbox RPG/strategy game that takes a novel approach to the Terraria experience to explore "what might have been."
Set in an alternate dimension within the Terraria universe, Terraria: Otherworld places the player (and a "rag-tag band of survivors") in a struggle to restore a corrupted world.
- Many unknown new blocks, items, furniture, and enemies
- A defensive style of gameplay, featuring turrets that are able to be upgraded and customized
- Dedicated Wings equip slot
- More ways to fight the corruption
- New corrupted forms of blocks, such as Dirt and Snow
- More weather, such as lightning
- New enemies; Crystal Archer, Triffid, and Scavenger
- New Crafting Station, Zinc Anvil
- New swinging Grappling Hooks
- A more robust quest system
- A leveling system for weapons, including upgrade slots
- A leveling system for skills, such as Explosives Mastery
Click for full screen resolution.